Subject: Re: Feature Request.... Random Playlist and Standard Play....
From: Vincent Kargatis (lartis_at_ath.forthnet.gr)
Date: 2002-11-04

From: "Chris Weakland" <chrisweakland_at_comcast.net>

> I think it would be nice to have a menu feature for 'Random Play List' and
> 'Random Play'. I like to hear my playlists in random order b/c they
contain
> several hundred files. However some times Im listining to a song in the
> playlist and I want to hear the next song on that album.

Between the extant feature requests for queueing and bookmarking, I think
your requirements would be met. (links below need to be on one line)

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=598420&group_id=44
306&atid=439121

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=610507&group_id=44
306&atid=439121

--
Vincent Kargatis
np: Elvis Costello - "Broken"  (Mighty Like A Rose)