Subject: Re: ID3 Genre?
From: George Styles \(RipnetUK\) (george_at_ripnet.co.uk)
Date: 2002-11-04

How about adding selective ID3 v2 info reading? all my MP3s are tagged up
with ID3v1 and some have crap in their ID3v2 tags. I would like an option to
allow ID3v1 to take precedance over ID3v2.

If anyones interested, I will (have a go at) code it myself :)

would the project co-ordinators be prepared to include this feature if I
implemented it?

cheers