Subject: Re: Feature Request.... Random Playlist and Standard Play....

Re: Feature Request.... Random Playlist and Standard Play....

From: Brian King <brking_at_charter.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 17:56:56 -0600

I like this idea. My own usage of rockbox consists of playing playlists
in random mode and playing mp3s in a given directory in album order.
Currently I have to go back to the main menu and turn shuffle on/off
depending on what I want to listen to, which isn't a big deal, but it
would be nice to have a second shuffle mode.

Brian

--
Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...