Subject: Re: [patch] peakmeter
From: Jakob Heinemann (jakob.heinemann_at_ifsab.se)
Date: 2002-11-07

Hello

sure there are standards for variable naming; one way is called Hungarian
Notation.

apparaently invented by Microsoft looong ago.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnvsgen/html/hunganotat.asp

or something like

http://burks.bton.ac.uk/burks/foldoc/40/54.htm

Just look for Hungarian Notation and lots of links will show up.

Regards
/Jakob