Subject: reading the off buton

reading the off buton

From: Paul van der Heu <pvdh_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 19:58:51 +0100

Something happened to me yesterday that was weird.. It could be a
bug, but it was something that should not be possible..

I was recording a live set and pushed the off button by accident. Now
I went like sh*t lost another recording.. but the archos asked me
whether I really wanted to continue switching off!

I have no clue what it was and AFAIK this should not be possible..

I have not been able to recreate this, but when and if I do I will
try to remember under what circumstances it happened..

weird eh..

PW