Subject: reading the off buton
From: Paul van der Heu (
Date: 2002-11-07

Something happened to me yesterday that was weird.. It could be a
bug, but it was something that should not be possible..

I was recording a live set and pushed the off button by accident. Now
I went like sh*t lost another recording.. but the archos asked me
whether I really wanted to continue switching off!

I have no clue what it was and AFAIK this should not be possible..

I have not been able to recreate this, but when and if I do I will
try to remember under what circumstances it happened..

weird eh..