Subject: Feature Request... One-time battery charging

Feature Request... One-time battery charging

From: David Ashman <david_at_ashman.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 15:37:39 -0500

Here's an idea. I use my archos a lot as a USB drive (so I can listen
through my computer at work, and control it through my keyboard), so I
leave the deep discharge option on to keep the batteries "healthy". But
I've run into situations where I want to force a charge so I know I have
full batteries. Instead of turning of the deep discharge, rebooting,
and plugging in the charger, there should be a menu option to initiate a
charge cycle.

what do you think?

dave