Subject: RE: Hungarian Notation (was: [patch] peakmeter)
From: Stuart Tedford (stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk)
Date: 2002-11-08

This is exactly my point about imaginitive variable names. The var bolNow
doesn't really mean anything to anyone except the person who wrote it, or
someone who knows the convention and can read that convention fluently -
which is too much to ask. Why not call your var isNow instead of bolNow.
At least it is pure english, and it also implies a boolean type, and it is
easy to read, and it also fits with the context of its use.

Stu.