Subject: Dsc21 suggestions.

Dsc21 suggestions.

From: Rune Wiinberg <colourless_at_stud.ku.dk>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:30:10 +0100

Sorry this is maybe a little off-topic...

I've recently tried to get hold of the TI-TMS320DSC21 datasheet (for the JB
Multimedia).
Since these arn't available on the TI webpage I tried to request them
directly from TI.
This resulted in the following reply from TI Europe "The TMS320DSC21 is not
a mass market product, hence Texas Instruments can unfortunately not provide
the datasheet for this device. We apologise for the inconvenience."
Could anyone on this list suggest me an alternative approach to obtain the
datasheet?

It seems (from various whitepapers) that the DSC21 has great potiential that
arn't currently used in the JBM. Ie. MPEG1 / MJPEG CIF capture/playing ect.

Best Regards
Rune