Subject: feature request
From: Chris Houghten (chris_at_houghten.com)
Date: 2002-11-08

Hey guys.
Awesome work.
I tend to use my jukebox mostly in the car, and many times it is dark
outside. I would like to be able to press one button to activate the
backlight without the screen or volume or music changing so I can see the
battery level or the id3 info. I wish to do this with one button press as
fumbling around with it while driving is kind of a pain. I believe with the
Archos firmware, if you pressed the on button while it was playing this is
what it did.

Maybe I am being picky as I can just push the up button and then the down
button, but while driving sometimes ya hit a bump or whatever and press the
left button as the second button and it goes to the beginning of the song. I
just think fewer button presses = less chance for error.
Anyway, I thought I would post it here instead of fill out a feature request
to see what everyone thought.

Chris