Subject: Re: Recording bug ?
From: Paul van der Heu (pvdh_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: 2002-11-11

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:31:24 +0100, Paul van der Heu wrote:

>I will try to do this again when I get back from town.

Tried recording again.. still a complete failure when trying to
record a LARGE amount of data (a full MD in this case)..

I ended up with a corrupt file about 2KB large this time.
Latest Bleeding edge build went straight into 'recfile: -6' error.

I guess I will see if the archos firmware is willing to work
tonight.. I'll do some more testing as soon as new builds arrive..