Subject: Re: Recording bug ?
From: Paul van der Heu (
Date: 2002-11-12

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:44:39 +0100, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:

>>Tried recording again.. still a complete failure when trying to
>>record a LARGE amount of data (a full MD in this case)..
>>I ended up with a corrupt file about 2KB large this time.
>Talk about compression! :-)
>>Latest Bleeding edge build went straight into 'recfile: -6' error.
>That's because I haven't had the time to sync the recording code

I tried recording the MD again. No error reports, but I ended up with
a 2MB ( as last time so the compression was a bit less ;P )..

It is impossible to move or copy the file \RECORD.MP3

Running Norton DiscDoctor on the partition turns up this warning :

"\RECORD.MP3 first allocation unit is not valid. The entry will be

And the file is gone after that..

I used the 021112-1240 build