Subject: Re: Recording woes..
From: Paul van der Heu (
Date: 2002-11-13

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:19:27 +0100, Björn Stenberg wrote:

File plays in Archos as
>>192Kb file, but I cannot open the file in winamp or even move it
>>from the Archos to my PC.
>"Cannot"? What happens, exactly? We need the details.

Winamp opens and nothing else happens.. File does not even load it

>>Hitting CTRL-C on the file
>How do you do that?

Highlight the /RECORD.MP3 file and hit CTRL-C (which is the copy
function in windowz)

>>I need to run Norton DiscDoctor to get rid of the file. However If
>>I hit record again it does get overwritten.. Hmm
>It is supposed to be overwritten.

I know, my point is that from windows I cannot do anything with the
file but list it. I cannot copy, move or delete it.. I have to run
DiscDoctor which gives me this:

 \RECORD.MP3 first allocation unit is not valid. The entry will be

After this the file is gone..