Subject: Simulator?
From: David (
Date: 2002-11-14

Hi guys,

First, let me remind you that you are currently doing a really great job, "chapeau!" (means "my respects for your work" in french).

Anyway, here is a little problem: before I load a daily build in my recorder, I like to play a little bit with the simulator first to see the changes with the version I am currently using. The problem is that it's been more than 2 weeks that now the daily build of the simulator is not downloadable, the link provided on the website is down. Do you plan to fix it or to host the simulator builds on another computer?

See you and continue on this road, your firmware really rules compared to the fu***** Archos one :)

- David