Subject: Re: Recording woes (in detail)
From: Paul van der Heu (pvdh_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: 2002-11-14

Yes.. I know.. I was supposed to got bed. But I wanted to wrap this
up..

The third attempt (from my previous message) also worked as it
should, I recorded three tracks (approx 18 minutes) and it was all
recorded..

I then renamed the file from RECORD.MP3 to TEST1.MP3 and after
starting another record I got:

*PANIC* Updating reserved FAT entry 0

After restarting the archos I had the (by now well known) 0bytes
RECORD.MP3 file. Started another recording 1 track 8 minutes long.

This recording was a success.

Sofar so good.. the latest bleeding edge build is an improvement, but
it appears something is barking up the wrong (FAT) tree.. :)

And remember;
   RockBox does not contain bugs, just undocumented features!

And now I am going to sleep..

PW