Subject: Feature request

Feature request

From: <JJTye_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 13:08:02 EST

Dear Rockbox

Hi, im just getting into the Rockbox project and would like to ask a couple
of questions.

1) I like to have a go about contributing to the Rockbox development of the
firmware. Even after reading your website im still a bit lost at how where to
start!

2) Here is a feature request I like to submit. How about a way to use the
Archos as a basic personal organiser, i.e enabled to input and store
addresses, phone numbers, memos etc. Plus a setting to change the backlight
colour and an option to shuffle the Entire Hard Drive without having to make
a playlist would be handy :-)

Many thanks.

Jason