Subject: Re: More long recording tests feedback
From: Martin Borus (
Date: 2002-11-17

Am 17 Nov 2002 um 21:54 hat Linus Nielsen Feltzing geschrieben:
> > Hint: If you change the fixed "RECORD.MP3" name in a way it allows
> > to do more than one recording before connecting to a PC, I'll do
> > even more recording tests
> Is it ok if they are named REC001.MP3 and so on?

Yes, that would be perfect. I'll rename them later anyways - I just
can't connect the Archos to the PC every time I stop a recording
and I prefer to have one file for each converted cassette.

I asked that in the last mail, just in case you missed it: If there
already code that watches the battery level while recording and
performs a shutdown in time or do I have to watch the battery level
by myself to insure it does not get too low?