Subject: Re: More long recording tests feedback
From: Paul van der Heu (pvdh_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: 2002-11-18

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 21:54:08 +0100, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:

>>Hint: If you change the fixed "RECORD.MP3" name in a way it allows
>>to do more than one recording before connecting to a PC, I'll do
>>even more recording tests
>
>Is it ok if they are named REC001.MP3 and so on?

I would prefer a timestamp as filename (like 14111545.MP3 when
recording starts an 12 november at 15:45 )

BTW I did record a 4 hour live set tonight and it came out really
bad.. lots of skipping and distortion.. The MP3 would not load into
SoundForge and whe converted to wav using Winamp it would not load as
well.. If I could record two or three arts I could test this abit
better/ change bitrate/frequency in between..

Also I still get 32 KHz recording regardless of the setting

PW