Subject: Re: USB driver in NetBSD-current broken for Archos :-(
From: Jason Hill (jch_at_xmission.com)
Date: 2002-11-18

Strange, NetBSD seems to recognize it correctly. It's not clear from
the messages where the actual error is coming from. You might want to
enable the verbose option in your kernel along with the debugger.

Try following the tip suggested in:
http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/kernel/#usb-debugging

The USB stuff hasn't changed much since the 1.6 Release (mid-September),
and that's what I use to talk my Archos. You could try pulling down
GENERIC_LAPTOP from 1.6 Release. Your userland will be out of sync, but
it should allow you to test if you can mount it up or not.