Subject: Beep When Ready
From: Bob Jackiewicz 312.986.3418 (chds673_at_botcc.com)
Date: 2002-11-19

Is it possible for the AJR to make a sound, like a beep? I ask because I
think it would be useful (to me!) to have a sound sent to the earphones
when you are asked to select to Resume or not. I routinely turn on the AJR
when it's in my coat pocket, and it's sometimes easier to not remove it.

Alternative 1: Play a short file, like beep.mp3 right before the Resume
prompt.
Alternative 2: I could keep trying or just wait 30 seconds until I'm
fairly certain I'm being prompted.

Bob Jackiewicz Systems Administration
Board of Trade Clearing Corporation (BOTCC) bobj_at_botcc.com