Subject: Re: USB driver in NetBSD-current broken for Archos :-(
From: George Michaelson (
Date: 2002-11-19

I don't understand it. I did a NetBSD kernel upgrade, I enabled DDB and USB
debugging, and I can now mount the Jukebox.

I guess I need to take out debug in stages, and see if things persist.

Could this imply some timing issues with handing BBB mode USB devices? debug
printf's will be slowing down some loops in the Kernel USB umass driver a bit
won't they?

I have verbose(ish) debug if its useful to work out the 'quirks' settings
which the BSD unixes use for this kind of SCSI stuff.

Anyway thanks to the list for help/suggestions and of course *smashing* s/w
which I am now running on my AJB. Rockbox rocks!