Subject: Re: ok, I'm a little dumb here i guess.
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-11-19

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Craig wrote:

> another question: is deleting not an option in Rockbox? I can't seem to
> delete files without having to go to connect to the computer.

Rockbox 1.4 can't do file system writes so it can't delete files.

The latest code _can_ do file system writes, but AFAIK, no one has written
any GUI code to handle things such as deletes.

(Speaking of this, didn't people work on getting text input a long time ago?
Whatever happened to all those efforts? We're gonna need that now...)

--
Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/