Subject: Holding the on button down?
From: q r (fly_at_zensearch.com)
Date: 2002-11-19

HI

I have put many books in text form onto my archos. While reading them in the .txt viewer, I find that often it pages down twice on me. This is due to not hitting the 'on' + down buttons just right. I find that if I just hold the 'on' button down continually and tap the down button when I want to page down I don't have the same problem.

Would it be harmful to keep the on button pressed for extended lengths of time?

btw-I just added a feature request to reverse the way the keys work in the text viewer. Page up, down, left, right with the just the arrows - and scroll one line at a time with the 'on' and the arrows combined. I dont scroll one line at a time very often.

Anyone like this Idea?

ZenSearch - for balanced search results.
http://www.ZenSearch.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you_at_yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag