Subject: Re: silent playing.
From: gerald clark (gerald_clark_at_mindspring.com)
Date: 2002-11-19

I'll try copying one of the files that do this into
another directory and see if it follows the file.
If it does, I'll trim it and send it to you.

Also, I experimented so more with the back arrow.
First skip back 1 song skips back 1.
After that, hitting the back arrow skips back 2 songs.

--
Gerald L. Clark

Aero TerraTrike #1 http://www.wizwheelz.com/images/clarkaerotrike1.jpg

Member: Sky Soaring