Subject: Re: silent playing.
From: gerald clark (
Date: 2002-11-19

I'll try copying one of the files that do this into
another directory and see if it follows the file.
If it does, I'll trim it and send it to you.

Also, I experimented so more with the back arrow.
First skip back 1 song skips back 1.
After that, hitting the back arrow skips back 2 songs.

Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> Vincent Kargatis wrote:
>> If the developers wan/want to put in potentially useful diagnostics for
>> this silent-playing bug (or perhaps they already exist) in the debug
>> section, I'd be glad to upload the appropriate build and pass on the
>> debug output during the period of silence.
> Trust me, if I could reproduce the silence, I would have fixed it. And
> since I don't know why it is silent, I also don't know when to output
> any debug info, and what to output. It works perfectly for me.
> /Linus

Gerald L. Clark

Aero TerraTrike #1

Member: Sky Soaring