Subject: Re: Recording with 2002-11-20 00:40:00
From: Mitsu Hadeishi (mitsu_at_ministryofthought.com)
Date: 2002-11-20

At 02:08 PM 11/20/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 00:38:58 -0500, Mitsu Hadeishi wrote:
>
> >A separate bug: when I record multiple times, though multiple files
> >appear, when I play them from within the player, they all seem to be
> >playing the first recording, not the new recordings.
>
>You most likely have repeat all on.. since the files are so short it
>appears only the first (longer file) is played.. I fell for that one
>too :)

That could be, though I'm not certain of that, because it never indicates
that it's even beginning to play the others --- wouldn't it try to play
one, then switch, then switch again? In any case the filesystem is
corrupted so I'm thinking the files might be cross-linked.

http://www.syntheticzero.com