Subject: Re: color question

Re: color question

From: Chris Holt <amiga2k_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:58:35 -0500

That's cool. I think it's a better drive. Simpler, with only one platter
and two heads, and quieter with fluid bearings. (these are the major
differences I could see by looking at the specs on the Hitachi site.)

Several possibilities exist WRT drive version and faceplate color. They may
have changed drives before they changed colors, or they may change colors on
an ongoing basis.

Either way, they all work better with rockbox! :)

Chris