Subject: Re: Sorry -- request
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2002-11-26

1. Hey, no prob. You got some good references out of it, I hope.

2. I think they would have to freeze the feature set for that to be
possible. (IOW never add any more features) I'm not sure that's a good
thing. I think it's just going to have to be "the price you pay" if you
want to switch back and forth among release, daily build and bleeding edge.
Not that I would mind being proven wrong. :)

Chris