Subject: RE: Bleeding Edge
From: James Ockwell (James_at_justrams.co.uk)
Date: 2002-11-28

mail_at_justrams.co.uk - Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of Just
Rams Plc. Computer viruses can be transmitted with e-mails. The
recipient must virus-check this email and any attachments. E-mails may
be monitored and stored.

Recorder 20G.
Btw, what effect will this change to the ATA driver have ?

===== Original Message from rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se at 28/11/02 11:59
James Ockwell wrote:
> Just reporting that I had problems with a bleeding edge last night,
> downloaded at 10.00pm (GMT).
> The recorder booted up, but the moment I tried to access a directory it
> locked up. After three attempts - switching off between tries - I got into a
> directory and started playing a song, the screen went blank after a few
> seconds and the playback stopped. Reverting to an earlier build restored
> normal functions.

This could be due to the change I did to the ATA driver yesterday afternoon.
Is anyone else getting this problem? Btw, which model are you using?

I'll add an option to disable power-off.

> As always, never a complaint, just for info.

I appreciate it.

--
Björn