Subject: Re: Bleeding Edge
From: Gert Ouderkerken (gertouderkerken_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-11-28

James Ockwell wrote:
> Just reporting that I had problems with a bleeding
edge last night,
> downloaded at 10.00pm (GMT).
> The recorder booted up, but the moment I tried to
access a directory it
> locked up. After three attempts - switching off
between tries - I got into a
> directory and started playing a song, the screen
went blank after a few
> seconds and the playback stopped. Reverting to an
earlier build restored
> normal functions.

Björn wrote
>This could be due to the change I did to the ATA
>driver yesterday afternoon. Is anyone else getting
>this problem? Btw, which model are you using?

I have the same problems. The harddisk locks up all
the time. While navigating directories and playing
songs. Always between a few seconds to a minute.

Hardware: Jukebox recorder 10
ROM: 1,27
Mask: 0x0302
USB: positive