Subject: Re: Introduction
From: Mitsu Hadeishi (
Date: 2002-11-28

I think the best you can expect is to show a greyscale 1-bit BMP
file. Trying to decompress a JPG on the Archos is way more trouble than
it's worth. If you want to show a 1 bit graphic for some reason, just
limit it to a BMP file which is uncompressed. So you would have to make
the graphic beforehand on the PC, scale it, etc., then upload.