Subject: Re: Sound adjustment sliders
From: BoD (BoD_at_JRAF.org)
Date: 2002-11-28

Ok this is not related at all but it reminds me of a possibly cool feature.
The switching between the menus (wps, config, file browser) could be
"sliding". I mean the current screen is there and the new screen comes from
up to down, or right to left, behind the other one. It's just a cool effect
:) ...If it's not too slow that is ;)
(If you don't know what I mean, think of the effects between slides in a
PowerPoint slideshow.)

BoD

<JJTye_at_aol.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
20.34530d6.2b17a671_at_aol.com...
Dear Rockboxers

Just wondered if someone will implement the sliders from the Archos firmware
into the Rockbox firmware for the sound options and contrast/backlight
menus. Would make adjusting the settings a bit easier :-). Plus will there
be the on-screen "labels" for the 3 buttons below the screen as per the
Archos firmware? i.e the 3 buttons had a label above them on the LCD which
states what function the button does , e.g back, browse etc.

All the best :-)

JTCP