Subject: Re: Bleeding Edge
From: Benjamin E Parrish (brenwaterys_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-11-28

I also downloaded the bleeding edge build last night.
(1127-1702) and ran into similar problems. Once the
disc is accessed it takes a good 10-15 seconds to
begin responding and then it doenst respond
correcctly. The following is a description of what
happens.

Press play to enter a directory. The disc spins up
and the interface does not change to the new
directory. Once the disc access stops if I press <<
then I can scroll up and down through the main folder.

The 1126 build does not have this issue.

I have a recorder 20.

Thanks for everyone's hard work.
Benjamin