Subject: Hardware/LCD changes

Hardware/LCD changes

From: Justin <jaf60_at_it.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 14:10:51 -0800

I'd like to modify the recorder to have a bigger LCD screen, but the
screen it has seems to be a real oddball, so I doubt I'll find anything
that I can simply swap-out the existing one with. Does anyone have any
thoughts on the best way to do this?
Can the firmware be tailored to run a different screen? (If anyone who
knows more about the LCD-driving side of things is interested in this
kind of modification, I have no qualms buying them larger screens to
attempt to get working)

Any ideas?