Subject: Re: Bleeding Edge
From: Chris Holt (
Date: 2002-11-30

I read the message below the asterisks. Do you have to kill me now? :)
I mean, I'm not really sure if it was intended for _me_, and I'm not really
sure how I can tell until I've read it, and then the damage has been done.
So you really should just as well put that bit below the message so I can
ignore it anyway, dontcha think?