Subject: RE: Bleeding Edge
From: James Ockwell (
Date: 2002-11-30

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify - Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of Just
Rams Plc. Computer viruses can be transmitted with e-mails. The
recipient must virus-check this email and any attachments. E-mails may
be monitored and stored.

Sorry guys, still not working for me. If set to 'no' I have no problems,
once activated the unit locksup almost immediately with the permanent redl

===== Original Message from at 29/11/02 20:41
On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 21:29:01 +0100, Björn Stenberg wrote:
> I'd like to know if anyone at all, besides me, has poweroff working
> on their archos?

It's working for me.

Linus Nielsen Feltzing, on 2002-11-29