Subject: Re: Bleeding Edge
From: gerald clark (gerald_clark_at_mindspring.com)
Date: 2002-11-30

JBR20101
1.28
0X0302
POSITIVE
0X200
POSITIVE

Hitachi DK23DA-20 REV 00J2

Once disk power off is turned on, browser
never leaves current directoy.

After poweroff and reload, I ROLO the BE version.
Browsing works until I select a file to play.
The red light goes on and stays on.
When first song is finished, light goes out and
WPS screen first appears.
Nest song starts, plays until next disk access.
First song then resumes in the middle, and light
comes back on. WPS shows song 4 playing..
Next disk access brings silence. Progress bar freezes.
Scrolling title still scrolls.
On button takes me to browse screen.
I can scroll up and down. Left arrow freezes display.
On buton does not take me back to WPS.

I hope this helps.

--
Gerald L. Clark