Subject: Re: Bleeding Edge
From: gerald clark (gerald_clark_at_mindspring.com)
Date: 2002-11-30

I actually started playing at track 3,
so player did not skip any songs.
I made one read at the begging of track 3,
another near the end of track 3 ( a 3:11 song )
It finished 3, started playing and displaying 4,
and switched back to the middle of track 3 at the next
access while playing track 4.

I am running test again.
Track 3 is playing with WPS.
Song playes without a visible read ( 3:11 ) song
Track 4: Disk read about :30 into song.
Audio back to track 3 WPS shows track4.
Light is on continuously.
About 2 more minutes int the song, audio stops, and WPS
progress bar
stops 2>36 into a 2:38 song.
On key brings up file browser.
Up and down keys work
I select track 6. Display goes to WPS at previous location.
On brings browser back up.
Left arrow locks unit up, although line at cursor still is scrolling.

--
Gerald L. Clark

Aero TerraTrike #1 http://www.wizwheelz.com/images/clarkaerotrike1.jpg

Member: Sky Soaring