Subject: Re: rockbox features
From: Paul van der Heu (pvdh_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: 2002-12-01

On Sun, 01 Dec 2002 03:49:00 -0000, Paul Roberts wrote:

>What features / bug fixes does Rockbox have that distinguish it from
>the supplied firmware?
>
>This question is in your FAQ but the supplied link doesn't work.
>What I'm after is a list of benefits of installing Rockbox... else
>why would I bother!

For me the fact RockBox can FF/REW and you can pause and cue to the
beginning of a track is reason enough to install rockbox over the
archos firmware..

It's also real nice to be able to play a game of tetriZ while
listening to a MP3 track.. ;)

Also even in it's initial 'test it while you can' stage recording
works better.. I have NEVER been able to do 48KHz recordings on
archos firmware..

PW