Subject: Re: Show playlists only bug
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2002-12-02

I understand your test/problem, but what Im confused at is that I haven't
had this problem. I will double check when I get home tonight, but all
seemed well last night.

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Paul van der Heu wrote:

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:53:31 +0100, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:

>>All files are named.. Let me just repost part of the original
>Yes but they are all named test.*, try to make the base name unique,
>like test1, test2 etc.

IMO that should not be an issue. I will try later, but still the
behaviour as it is with the test I did is wrong.

                    Robert E. Hak

       Rockbox: The Archos Firmware Replacement!

"Geek: A member of the new cultural elite, a pop-culture-loving,
 techno-centered Community of Social Discontents. Most geeks rose above a
 suffocatingly unimaginative educational system, where they were surrounded
 by obnoxious social values and hostile peers, to build the freest and most
 inventive culture on the planet: the Internet and World Wide Web. Now
 running the systems that run the world.

 Tendency toward braininess and individuality, traits that often trigger
 resentment, isolation, or exclusion. Identifiable by a singular obsessiveness
 about the things they love, both work and play, and a well-honed sense of
 bitter, even savage, outsider humor. Universally suspicious of authority. In
 this era, the Geek Ascension, a positive, even envied term. Definitions
 involving chicken heads no longer apply."
        - Jon Katz,