Subject: RE: archos >4h recording bug
From: Matthew P. OReilly (moreilly_at_moreilly.com)
Date: 2002-12-03

I would also recommend partitioning the file on the fly while you're
recording, if you are able (and you can remember)... It's one of the few
nonstandard, really nice features the original Archos FW has. Simply hit
the "Split" button (or whatever it's called) and it will finish that file
and start a whole new one.

The display splits after a while anyway, but the buttons still work, as I'm
sure you've discovered. I personally use the split feature extensively.

But the Rockbox recording is so close, I can taste it. :-)

Matt