Subject: Metaplaylists?
From: Mike Payson (mpayson_at_dawgdayz.com)
Date: 2002-12-03

I've had my recorder since Saturday, now, and I must say, it rules. Kudos to
Archos for their outstanding work, and to the Rockbox developers for theirs.

Now, onto the suggestion:

Instead of randomly playing songs from throughout the disk, I would like to be
able to randomly play albums. This could be implemented by randomly playing
directories, but even better would be randomly playing a playlist from a list
of them. This would fix some potential issues of using directories (such as
multi-disc albums), and give more overall flexibility. This seems like it
should be a fairly simple extension of the current random play mechanism...
Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Mike

--
Mike Payson  |  DawgDayz Dog Walking & Pet Sitting
(206) 280-7295 | www.dawgdayz.com | mpayson_at_dawgdayz.com