Subject: Re: Bleeding Edge Disk poweroff crash with Hitachi_DK23CA_20

Re: Bleeding Edge Disk poweroff crash with Hitachi_DK23CA_20

From: Sami Saastamoinen <s00078_at_puv.fi>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:18:37 +0200 (EET)

Just an addition to previous reply:

I found something. When the device boots (auto poweroff is No and Resume
is No), it starts playing, if I very quickly browse to some directory and
start some playlist or mp3. If I wait too long time after boot, it will
never go to that directory, I want it to go.

So, quick bird will catch the worm.

When I start some song and take Debug->mpeg thread, I can see the buffer
meter go slowly to left, step by step. When it is in the same position
than the lower meter, normally it should blink HD led and fill the buffer
again. Now it doesn't do that, the buffer just runs out and the HD led
burns continuously.

-z-