Subject: Eveready 1850 NiMh
From: Chris Holt (digitalq_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 2002-12-04

Just fitted a set of the Eveready 1850 Mah NiMh cells in my AJBR 20 and
after a full discharge/recharge cycle, I figured I see what they could do.

I'm at 12hours now of playtime including maybe a dozen or so trips through
the menu, and directories for various things, mostly playing large playlists
and a few manual selections (backlight set at 15s) and the battery level is
still at 25%. I'll leave it running till I have to go to work.

I'm running Rockbox 1.4 and the batteries were charged the second time with
the JB's internal charger.

I paid about $12 at Wal-Mart for the set of 4.

I'm impressed.

Chris