Subject: Re: Eveready 1850 NiMh
From: Mike Payson (mpayson_at_dawgdayz.com)
Date: 2002-12-04

Archos uses standard AA NiMH batteries, but they are only 1500MAh, at least in
mine. The internal charger should work fine, and you should get 20-25% better
battery life with the 1850MAh batteries. Note, though that the documentation
says to only use "Archos AA NiMH" batteries, so I suppose there is a -slim-
chance of something going wrong. I can't imagine what, though.

Mike

--
Mike Payson  |  DawgDayz Dog Walking & Pet Sitting
(206) 280-7295 | www.dawgdayz.com | mpayson_at_dawgdayz.com