Subject: Re: Eveready 1850 NiMh
From: Mike Payson (
Date: 2002-12-04

Archos uses standard AA NiMH batteries, but they are only 1500MAh, at least in
mine. The internal charger should work fine, and you should get 20-25% better
battery life with the 1850MAh batteries. Note, though that the documentation
says to only use "Archos AA NiMH" batteries, so I suppose there is a -slim-
chance of something going wrong. I can't imagine what, though.

On Tuesday 03 December 2002 05:51 pm, Josh wrote:
> Can you charge it using the Archos charger? The one thing I realized is
> that once I cracked open the battery compartment, the metal casing bent
> (before I got it replaced at best buy) making the cover easy to pop out,
> which I just didn't like, but this may just make it worth it hehe...but
> constant popping in and out cant be good for it! Whats the mah on
> standard batteries anyway?

Mike Payson  |  DawgDayz Dog Walking & Pet Sitting
(206) 280-7295 | |