Subject: Car power adapter
From: Mike Payson (
Date: 2002-12-04

I'm trying to use my Recorder 20 in my car. I picked up a car adapter at Radio
Shack, but when it's hooked up, I get electrical interference. This only
happens when playing through the car stereo (via line-in), not through
headphones. I'm assuming that it's the result of some sort of electrical
feedback. Any ideas on how to fix this? Is there some sort of filtered power
supply available that might fix the problem?

Thanks, Mike

Mike Payson  |  DawgDayz Dog Walking & Pet Sitting
(206) 280-7295 | |