Subject: RE: Please test the new ATA code
From: Gert Ouderkerken (
Date: 2002-12-04

> Björn wrote:
> "There has been a number of fixes to the ATA driver
> today. I would like to ask all who have had problems
> to test the current bleeding edge build or the
> 2002-12-04 daily build when it is built."
The problems i had with my my AJR10 (Hitachi DK23DA-10
firmware 00J3A0A2) are solved. I've set "Disk
Poweroff" to yes and have no problems any more.

Nice work. Keep on going. Impressive how much you
can still "tweak" the archos jukebox to make it better
almost every day.

Gert Ouderkerken

Do you Yahoo!?