Subject: Re: Bleeding Edge Disk poweroff crash with Hitachi_DK23CA_20
From: BoD (BoD_at_JRAF.org)
Date: 2002-12-04

I'm using the bleeding edge 021203-1642.
Well that's strange, I have no more problems right now (playing for about an
hour) :)
I'm using it not on the desk (not moving) so maybe the problem I had
yesterday and this morning were "movement" related? Are the changes you made
related to "read error" problems?

BoD

"Björn Stenberg" <bjorn_at_haxx.se> a écrit dans le message de news:
20021204131941.GP18364_at_linux3.contactor.se...
Henri Tremolo wrote:
> I talked about the bleeding edge builds, Auto poweroffs and my
> hitachi hd. Now I think the problem is gone,

Very good. Thanks!

BoD, could have a similar problem? Have you tried the daily build, or just
the bleeding edge?

--
Björn