Subject: RE: Eveready 1850 NiMh
From: Simon, Wesley (
Date: 2002-12-04

Just a note here on batteries. I'm happy with the lifetime of my archos
batteries. However, I recently purchased a digital camera that takes AA
batteries. So, I researched to find the best NiMh batteries. In this
process, I discovered that they are making 2400 Mah NiMh AA batteries now.
I'm not sure what company makes these. I read a review of NiMh batteries
and they claimed that PowerEx 1800 Mah has the best qualities as far as
lifecycle and memory effects. I'd point everyone to the article if I still
had the link. The article convinced me to pick up this brand for my camera.
I'm sure they would work equally well in a jukebox.