Subject: Re: Firmware Feature Comparison Chart
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2002-12-05

Perhaps in big bold red (possibly blinking) letters somewhere:

You have absolutely nothing to lose by trying this software!!! For starters
it's free! Additionally, you can load the latest Archos firmware in a few
seconds without a reboot. If you find you really can't stand rockbox at all
(and how could this be possible?) you can permanently remove Rockbox the
next time you are connected to your PC by simply deleting the file.

It still completely escapes me why anyone would be reluctant to try software
that is so completely removable. Don't like it? Press delete!

BTW: is there even a single documented case of someone who tried Rockbox and
didn't like it???

Chris