Subject: RE: Eveready 1850 NiMh

RE: Eveready 1850 NiMh

From: Simon, Wesley <wsimon_at_lsil.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:25:49 -0600

Yesterday afternoon I ordered 12 Sanyo 1850 mAh NiMh batteries for $34.95
and a charger for $24.95 (Power Charger II, AC and 12 V car adapter
included). With shipping (US), it totaled $65.40. I picked them up from
greenbatteries.com. It seems that $20-$25 is the going rate for a decent
charger, but I've seen them listed for $40 or more.

Does the built-in Archos Jukebox charger work fine with these batteries? I
was also wondering about you guys that are changing them out. I bought the
JB 5000 at Best Buy. The only way to take out the batteries is to take the
unit apart (and void the warranty). Are the other units the same way?

Wes