Subject: Progress bar on Bleeding edge/Daily builds
From: icabod (icabod_at_impaktdevices.com)
Date: 2002-12-05

[New list user. First post. Rockbox Rox.]

I grabbed the daily build yesterday and I have encountered a small bug in the progress bar. My machine is an AJBR15 v. 1.28. I am using a custom wps something like this:

[sound meter]
Artist
Song(scrolling)
Album
(time remain) <bitrate>
[Progress bar]

On the progress bar, only the top 1 pixel actually moves accross the screen. The bottom 3 px stay stationary. When I move from the song view (using F-keys or ON) and go back, the whole progress bar updates to the right position, but the movement issue persists.

Both todays build, and the bleeding edge build don't appear to fix the issue for me.

v1.4 Rockbox also has no problems.

Sorry if this has been reported before.

icabod